These mini pastries are a quick, effortless snack that brings out the spice and fruit flavour with every bite.
1. 2 Apples.
2. 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
3. 4 tablespoons brown sugar( you can use white sugar also)
4. Pastry sheets(any shape and size of your preference)
1. If you have a couple of apples at home, cut them into small pieces, cook them in a saucepan with cinnamon spice powder and brown sugar. Boil it down till the apple pieces soften.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the pastry sheets on a baking sheet. Add the apple mix at the centre. Run a wet finger with water around the four edges of the pastry to get a brown color after baking. I personally do not like to use egg wash so I have used water.
3. Preheat the oven at 180°F. Put the baking sheet in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Pull out. Serve it hot or cold. Or even with a dollop of vanilla icecream. They are delicious.