1/2 kg Potatoes
1/2 cup chopped Parsley
1 tspn paprika powder
1 tspn garlic powder
1 tspn onion powder
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tspn white pepper
1 tbsp red chilli flakes (optional)
4 string cheese pieces cut into half
11/2 cup bread crumbs.
Oil for frying
salt to taste
1. Boil, peel and mash potatoes
2. Add parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika powder, white pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, red chilli flakes, salt and mix well.
3. Make hollow elongated mounds.
4. Cut string cheese into desired size and place in the middle of the mounds
5. Seal the mounds by wrapping the cheese with the potato mix.
6. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
7. Dip the potato sticks(mounds) in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
8. Heat oil to 191°C. Fry the sticks.
9. Serve hot with favourite sauce.
10. Dont forgot to ENJOY!!
Cooking series by @thezblog . Episode 9: Potatoes.
Glad to be collaborating with @thezblog for her cooking series.
Hero Ingredient: Potato